Serum is a skincare products you can apply to your skin after cleaning but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful ingredients directly into the skin.
1) After toning and before moisturising , gently massage the face and neck with a few drops of serum, using an upward motion.
2) Allow skin to absorb the serum on its own.
3) Use during the day and night for best results.
– Smaller molecules penetrate deep into skin
– Deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients
– More targeted to specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles, acne, pigmentation or uneven skin tone
– Only tiny amount is needed
– Weightless feel
– Serums can contain up to 70% active ingredients
– Water- Butylene Glycol
– Kanzou Furabonoido
– Saxifraga Stolonifera Extract
– Rose Extract
– Rose Water
– Arctostaphylos UVA URSI (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
– Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract
– Sodium Polyglutamate
– Opuntia Dillenii (Prickly Pear Cactus) Extract
– Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu (aloe vera)
– Propylene Glycol
– Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera
– Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate